Things I Like: Ben and Jerrys
Jul. 26th, 2009 05:31 amI am craving ice cream at 5:30 in the morning. Haha, I am so weird. And tired.
So my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor is Caramel Sutra. Mmm...I could eat it every day. Maybe I will have ice cream for breakfast.
So my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor is Caramel Sutra. Mmm...I could eat it every day. Maybe I will have ice cream for breakfast.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 09:35 am (UTC)You have awakened me to the fact that I have caramel flan in my refrigerator and I need to eat it. I need to be eating it right now, in fact. Thank you for this handy reminder of what needs and must be done!
May your breakfast be delicious.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 09:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 10:02 am (UTC)And yes--it was just what I needed. With some hot tea... mmm, it's a good start to the morning, ha ha.
no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 02:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 05:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-26 08:40 pm (UTC)